My 11 favorite beauty products + tools you can buy online from ultabeauty.com!
Updated: Aug 30
If you’re like me, you miss being able to go out to a store and look at all the beauty and hair products, maybe test some out, but currently with COVID-19 we still have some restrictions.
So, if you want to do some online shopping during this time, I’m going to be telling you in this post my favorite hair and beauty products and tools that you can buy online RIGHT NOW from Ulta Beauty. The pricing is in U.S. Dollars.
Incase this is the first time you’re reading one of my blog posts:
I wanted to introduce myself and say my name is Kaydee 🤗 and I’m a licensed cosmetologist. I love making hair and beauty blog posts and videos that have a focus on all things natural, non-toxic, and holistic. 🌿 Thanks for reading, and let’s get right into today’s post!
My 11 favorite beauty products + tools from Ulta Beauty
1. AG Natural’s Cloud Volumizing Mousse: This mousse is $26.00. Perfect for frizz free curls without any “crunch”, or for doing a blow out to help hold shape and volume. It’s a light weight formula, which makes it great for fine hair to not weigh it down.
2. AG Natural’s Coco Conditioning Spray: This spray is $26.00. I love how it smells! It’s like a coconut fruit smoothie. Their super hydrating formula helps hydrate your hair and leaves it feeling super soft. Best for color treated hair and medium to thick hair types.
3. Cocokind’s Oil to Milk Cleanser: This cleanser is $17.99. It starts as an oil so it doesn’t strip the moisture from your skin! It’s formula is pH-balanced and leaves my skin feeling super soft and hydrated.
4. Cocokind’s Mai-Light Highlighter Stick: This stick is $12.99. This is the perfect makeup addition for the girl who likes a quick and natural look. I love using it on my cheeks as a highlighting blush or on my eyelids. It’s formula is super creamy and leaves a dewy finish.
5. Captain Blankenship’s Dry Shampoo: This bottle is $24.00. It can get a little messy because you poor it out like a salt shaker haha but if you’re trying to extend wash day, it really does absorb oil after you massage it in. And I love the refreshing rose-like smell!
6. Cricket’s Technique Tourmaline Thermal Round Brush: This brush has different sizes so price ranges from about $15-23.00. It’s perfect for at-home blowouts! This brush has even heat distribution and helps reduce static. I love using the size 400 brush for my long hair, which is the barrel size 2 and a half inches.
7. Hynt Beauty’s Aria Pure Lipstick: This lipstick is $29.00. This lipstick is super creamy and comes with a little mirror and moisturizer on the top for helping with application in the go. It actually leaves a great subtle color stain and is pretty long lasting! I‘m loving the shade “Shiraz” for my skin and hair.
8. Hot Tool’s 24K Gold Curling Iron: This curling iron is $50.00. These irons are super long lasting and deliver even heat distribution which I love. It also has adjustable heat settings which is important because not everyone’s hair should be curled using the same temperature.
9. Olivia Garden’s Brush Cleaner: This tool is $13.95. I know this may sound boring, but if you want to properly take care of your brushes, you NEED TO CLEAN THEM! Just like anything else you use, product residue and hair fallout will build up in the bristles of your brushes, so I love this tool to help get the hair out. It has a small end and a large end for all different brush sizes.
10. Real Technique’s Enhanced Eye Brush Set: This eye-makeup brush set is $20.00 and comes with 5 brushes and a brush cup! This brush set has synthetic bristles. Honestly I love all their brushes and tools, so anything you get from them will be great quality and last a long time if you properly wash and care for the brushes!
11. Wet Brush’s Pro Paddle Detangler: This brush is $15.99. It really makes a difference for after the shower tangles. It’s gentle on the hair and made specifically for wet hair. This also works amazing for wavy and curly hair to brush your products in and create great curl clumps!
Other great brands I’ve never tried but are at Ulta are: Flora & Curl and W3LL People!
I hope this blog post was helpful if you wanted to try out some new products!
If you want to watch my simple makeup tutorial using clean beauty brands, then click here!
See you in the next blog post or YouTube Video! 💕
Stay connected with me!
Youtube: Kaydee's Hair Creations